Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amerikan barbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone
    Hello my name is Jessica.

Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2008, 07:51 PM
    No. If you are being harassed contact your service provider for help
    Canadian19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 10:10 PM
    I just had that happen to me tonight too.. and I'm wondering the same thing but as I look through all these forums and everything I think that you can't the only thing you can do is get a court order and then call your cellphone company and then they can reveal the number to you... it sux I know
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 13, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Definitely contact your cell phone provider. If you need to get a court order to have them tell you what the number is that's been calling you who knows how long that takes? Maybe you could change your number so the calls stop in the meantime.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2008, 11:30 PM
    I get a lot of these blocked number calls... I'm assuming it's from... one of my exes or a company calling.

So I have a general rule... I just don't pick up blocked number calls. If it's important, they'll leave a message

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How check who is calling from blocked cell number. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Some is calling my girlfriend every day saying he going to do bad things to her... any how how can I see how is calling her?? The person has the number blocked. Please help solf this issu.

Cell Phone Number Trace [ 3 Answers ]

How does one trace a new cell phone number from an old one?

Cell phone number [ 2 Answers ]

How Can I Locate The Owner Of A Cell Phone?

Can my new cell phone number be found? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had to change my cell phone number due to a psycho wanting to misuse the information and "find" me. He contacted a company to try and trace the source of my internet use and other ridiculous stuff. With my number, I didn't close the account, I just called and asked them to change my...

View more questions Search