Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuddy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Is this a possibility
    Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2006, 02:40 PM
    I would only ask for a hysterectomy for specific medical conditions, not for birth control. Why not a tubal ligation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2006, 02:43 PM
    First it is not a hospital, ( while it may be done at a hospital) but it would be your doctor that would do the operation.

And no, that is not normally a procedure for birth control. First there are pills, patches, and other birth control methods. Next as mentioned if you wish surgery it you would have what is normally called "having your tubes tied"

You need to sit down with your doctor and discuss what birth control method would best fit your need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Production Possibility Frontier question [ 5 Answers ]

Assume that England is producing at a ponit on its PPF. Specify whether the following events will cause a movement to another point along the frontier or a movement to a pont within the frontier. a) Truck-drivers block interstate highways in protest against lower speed limits for trucks. b)...

Blood type possibility [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether two people with A+ blood types can produce a child with 0+ blood type?

Production Possibility Frontier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi good people, can someone please explain to me why the PFF is concave to the origin but not straight.

Pregnancy Possibility? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering about something, I had unsex, the day before my period, and my period came the day after, does that mean that one is totally safe, if your period comes the day after? I am on the pill, so I am OK, but just say I wasn't, and my period still came, am I defo not pregnant?...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a few weeks ago {3} me and my girlfriend were getting pretty physical. She had already given me oral sex and she wanted me to enter her. Now I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway {i won't do that again for a WHILE}. Before I went in I made sure there was no semen or anything...

View more questions Search