Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2006, 06:59 AM
    How to make money on Runescape
    Hey guys, if you wanted to find ways to get money on RS, I got some.

1. you add a person named "Logs Wc Co" on your friends list. When he goes on, ask him for a woodcutting job. He will ask you to get as many NORMAL logs as you can. Give it to him in increments of 500 logs or 1K logs. Yes, he wants those logs. Apparently, he uses them for fletching. He will only accept the logs in increments of 500 or over. I got a job and guess what he offered me: 50gp/log!! I recommend this job for starters or actually anybody who is willing to spend a 1 or two hours cutting trees and getting woodcutting levels.

2. Get a job mining rune essence. I heard there was something about "pure essence" and I have no clue about what goes on with that. For mining essence, you don't always have to get a job though, although usually jobs will pay more per ess the more you mine. Usually they say probably around 1K of ess or so at a time.

3. Think of a job regular people will want. Prepare the nessesary things and then say something like "Doing (ex: mining, woodcutting, big bones, ect.) job." Do this in a busy world, as more people will notice, thus increasing your chance of landing a job. I recommend doing this in "fancy" writing such as glow:, wave:, flash:,slide:,etc or combinations of them.
    ChronoSquare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Actually, if you REALLY want money, providing you're a member, there's one fast solution: High Alcing Yew Long bows.

Once you have the levels required (55 magic, 70 or 65 fletching, 60+ woodcutting and/or 44 runecrafting), you can make a lot of money quickly. There are two ways to do this. Either gather all materials yourself for an exponential monetary gain (348 gp per yew short, or 768 per yew long) or you can merchant and have to make less things yourself but still generate profit. You can buy the yews (300 a log), the nature runes (300 a rune), the bowstrings just to cust corners (100 each only) or the yew long bows themselves (600 a bow).

I'll say more when I can, for now I must leave...
    Crusher9900 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2006, 10:05 AM
    That's easy just go to port sarim then ask one of the people in the blue to take to to karajama then there should be a house and ask luthas and say yes then you fill a crate once you do that go back to luthas and you get 30 gp you can do this as many times as you want or stay there for a long time and get lots of gp to spend of powerful things or weapons
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2006, 06:48 AM
    Oh! Nice... 30gp every 10minutes. Terrific. My advice for nonmembers is to mine coal, especially at the mining site under falador that is close to the east bank. Sell them for a reasonable price. In fact I buy coal
    Username:littledan1

Jul 12, 2006, 12:08 AM
    U can go kill hill giants for big bones. I sell them for 200gp each.

Jul 12, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    u can go kill hill giants for big bones. I sell them for 200gp each.
    It's a good idea. But unless you're a good lvl you prbbly won't be able to kill about 3.
    What I think people should do. I hope this is legal in runescape. I have a lvl 3 guy and as you know low level people can't get attacked by high lvl people. Go to bone site in the wild and pick big bones. Then drop them in a desolate place then log on fast on your high account and pick them up and sell them.

Jul 13, 2006, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ittle
    oh! nice....30gp every 10minutes. terrific. my advice for nonmembers is to mine coal, especially at the mining site under falador that is close to the east bank. sell em for a reasonable price. in fact I buy coal
    username:littledan1
    Actually it only takes about 2 minutes in total to get the bananas, get the job, and fill the crate. A crate takes 10 bananas to fill up.

Jul 14, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue19941
    Actually it only takes about 2 minutes in total to get the bananas, get the job, and fill the crate. A crate takes 10 bananas to fill up.
    If you're in a newbie website and its not crowded. Besides I can go to the stronghold of security and train and I come out 20 minutes later with 1k and lots of neat things
    helping Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2006, 03:50 AM
    U can mine and sell or mine and smithing 66 -99u can make rune or full sell it u can have 200k do this for 1 week u can have 1mil.
    dvzin3 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Hi! I'm new hey little when I added you I waited 3 days and your still not on -.- get on by Friday!.
    rune_expert29 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Go fishing in port sarim and get lobsters and salmons and get 30gp per salmon and 80gp per lobster
    beyond that Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I think the best way for a member is to, become a woodcutter and keep all of their logs and then fetch them as soon as you get to level 75 you are made in the shade...
    theawesomeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:20 AM
    I have another way to Log on to world 16 have 25 normal rune essence and an air tailsman. Then go to the air alter and people will say "Open 2k" trade with them then offer the rune esssence and they give you 2k and 25 noted rune essence.:D :D :D :D NOTE this only works on world 16
    deamon child Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 04:07 AM
    If u have 60 wc u can also cut yew logs and sell them from 300gp ea to 350gp ea.Only sell on world 1 to 5.I recommend you cut with a rune axe!!
    ikillu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I have a really good way though you have to be a member to do this you can start with any amount of money then what you do is you cut aload of oak logs down then when you think you have enough you make them into planks for 250gp each so if you had 250k then you can make around 1000 planks then when you have made them into planks you go to the exchange and trade them in for 500gp a time so that is double what you paid and as you get more money you can make more and more planks I have mad 1 mill doing this and it only took me about 1 day if that so if you want money fast I suggest do it my way ;)
    julian 9350 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2008, 12:57 PM
    I agree with the guy who said something about yews but if your a member you can make money easy if your a member by killing blue drags under tav. I know there high lvls but you can hide up next to the nests with ranger stuff and get the dragon bones and hides the d bones sell for 2k each and hides 1.5k each or if you are not a member you can mine coal,iron ,or silver I'm buying silver ore username:julian 9350 tell me when you got at least 200 , u can merch at the grand ex for a couple mil if you got enuf cash
    And you can collect big bones or wolf bones :wolf bones sell for 450gp each and I'm a lvl 90 with 5 mil and open to new suggestens in making money
    Unregistered Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
    If you want a job in runescape cutting logs, or something add someone called ryanevano and ask her about jobs in runescape. Remember to tell her what skill you are best at and she will try to place you in that mostly (I have a job cutting yews for he and she buys for a great price)
    cheeseisgood902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Another way to get money on runescape is to mine 500 iron ore and go to world 1 2 or 3 and sell them in note and you will get 50 k
    Death Hawk Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ittle
    if youre in a newbie website and its not crowded. besides i can go to the stronghold of security and train and i come out 20 minutes later with 1k and lots of neat things
    actually I can come out of seer's village by cutting yews with 1k or more logs wich can make about 369k I suggest to cut yews once level 70+ woodcutting
    Death Hawk Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 08:34 AM
    For somewhat high level players I suggest killing ice troll runts in neitiznot. They drop great things and they are usually being attacked by level 115 NPC's so their attention will be on them I got some great stuff like granite sheilds (68k each) rune kite sheilds (39k each) and rune warhammers (29k each) the only requirements is that you must have at least started fremminik isles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the HTML code for RUNESCAPE and I know there is one xan you help me lolmonkey

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

View more questions Search