Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Death Hawk Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rune_expert29
    go fishing in port sarim and get lobsters and salmons and get 30gp per salmon and 80gp per lobster
    :confused: :confused: actually lobsters sell for 369gp each it would be a great way but if you didn't because you thought they sold for 80gp.
    Dbz4786 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jul 3, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Hey you I'm a rs player and your wrong OK c you tel us how we can actually make money OK
    swat432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Well there are many ways to earn money fast I have one for non-members. ( Be aware that prices may not be exactly correct because of the constant changing in prices)

1. one easy way to earn quite a bit of money is to sell chocolate bars. The first step is go to Wydin in Port Sarim he will sell u a chocolate bar for 20gp each. Now buy a full inventory and store it in the bank and repeat this process for as long as u want. Once u have all the chocolate bars take them to the grand exchange where they sell for around 90gp each giving you a profit of at least 70gp per a bar.

2. Now still pertaining to the chocolate bars if you want more than a gain of 70gp per a bar than simply take a knife and use it with the chocolate bar and you will make chocolate dust which sells for around 114gp each this will give you a gain of around 94gp each. ( this is a build off number 1)

If you have any questions my user name is: sw t1 :cool:
    shortbread31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 02:03 AM
    Hi. I'm a lvl 71 mem wiv full dragon and I make muny by minin pure rune ess (mems). I usually mine about 10k of them and sell them at the ge 4 about 1.53mill. It only takes a day but it can be very borin. Just keep focused and you can do it though. For mems I buy 3k cowhides at the ge then take them to alkarid. I then tan them into soft leather. (takes about a day to do 3k of em) then I sell the soft leather at ge for about a 150k proffit. This also can be very boring but if you stik 2 it you will be fine. Add me 4 more help. shortbread31.
    aruba304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
    OK first you need todo the free play task and you need 50 fishing then bring 3k and pay fare to go to krumjea. When you get a full inventory then press operate and teleport to cabb pact and go to the nerist bank in draonor

You can go and cut yews in lumbrige get 250 of them and then go to grandeexchang and sell it for 100k

OK this is great money but you need to have 65 fishing then you buy a sword fish glove and you go fish in krumjiua and bring 3k but when you get a full inventory then do cabbage teleport

Ohh and also put me as your friend

Or you can mine 1k of iron that's 100k!!
    mute1230 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 09:39 AM

Hey guys the best way to make money on runescape is to mine. Go and mine 200 coal and 100 iron and smith 100 steel bars. Steel bars r worth 607gp each. So 100 steel bars is over 60k.
    random_runescaper Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 12:15 AM
    Comment on mute1230's post
    Actually, that would take a really long time to do!! And you would have to get your mining level up to 30 first aswel!!

So Im suggesting a real easy way for non-members to make money...

Killing level 2 cows!! Every cow you kill drops a cow

Jul 7, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Sorry guys for the last post, I didn't know it had a limit. Anyway, each cow ou kill drops a cowhide,(which sells for 300gp each from the grand exchange)and if you sell 1 inventory of cowhide, you will get 8,400gp! I did it for 5days straight now I got 82

Jul 7, 2010, 12:20 AM
    Damn theses limits, i got 82million gold for killing cows for % days straight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are some ways you make money from home? [ 6 Answers ]

I started my own homebased business a year and a half ago and I've had really great success with it. I would love to hear how others are SUCCESSFULLY making money in a home-based business. Thanks and have a great day!!

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the HTML code for RUNESCAPE and I know there is one xan you help me lolmonkey

How to make money through affiliate program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all of you, We finally chosen this affiliate program after a long process of other techniques and methods. How its really works helpful will we get money? Thanks, Romaerio.

View more questions Search