Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Mono and movate gel combination
    Anyone using mono and movate gel in combination, I'm using it with great results its been only 4 days and it works like a charm, anyone else out their using this combo or something else
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Sep 5, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Does it have to be motave gel... aND WHICH one? I have the one with hq and one with the steriod but I am scared to use it. I think I will dust it off and use it soon. Lol
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 6, 2008, 12:50 AM
    How's the mono net stuff been working for you guys? : D
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 12:03 PM
    I've been using the one with the steroid, I got the combo from another user that ordered form the same people, she is even using hq and some other stuff and you should see this woman she looks beautiful, only thing is that she's been depigging for over 5 years now, that's the only down part

Sep 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
    What with the steroid? What is it? Something from mono.net with a steroid?
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Yeah it has the steroid, its been good so far, its helping to even out the whitening and lessen the white spots

Sep 6, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Wowzers, so let me get this clear... you're using monobenzone that has a steroid in it? Or you're using mono from mono.net AND something else that has a steroid in it... like some different product? : - )

Sep 6, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Oh OK, what percent of mono does she use? If I am not mistaking, she use mono and motave together(bought separately)
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 02:48 AM
    I am using mono 20% and a LITTLE movate gel, not the hot gel the regular one with the corticolsteriod, from my experince and others I have seen that it takes a combo with mono to truly depig without horror stories, mono is good but you need something to complement it so it can be most effective, I saw this lady who has been on mono and other steroids who has been depigging for over 5 years now and she looks great like she is a bit lighter than beyonce and if you see her skin you so can't tell she's been depigging

Sep 7, 2008, 08:23 AM
    I think I have the same one you have... its in a pink and green box . What's the deal with HOT movate anyway? Is it suppose to work good and where can you buy hot movate? Do you use it all over your body?
    bananahamak Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Do you have any pics of this lady who's been depigging for 5 years
    Its just I've seen bad pics I would really like to see some good results
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 08:14 AM

Where can you buy motave?
    Thanks Jojo
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 10:59 AM

Only have her after pics but she said her color was like an operah back in the days now she's like a rihanna colour pm me and ill send you her pic, but her regimn is slightly different from mine.

She uses the following
    Mono mixed with movate gel
    Hq 20%
    Neoprosone
    Skin whitening pils
    Retina
    Skin whitening soap

And her skin is also flawless, she quite beautiful in my opinion
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    where can you buy motave?
    Thanx Jojo
    You should research movate before you use it cause it's a very strong steroid, you can usually buy it from any black/beauty store

Apr 18, 2009, 08:22 PM

Hi lighterrr is it any kind of movate or is it the hot movate doesn't it make the skin thin so that's why it works?
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 08:47 PM

Red it does make the skin thin but it works so well thought when I wanted to whiten like 1 shade in a week I used the hot movate gel
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 02:45 AM

Are you guys using hq from the .net people? Ive heard rumors they are a scam, how have your experiences been with them?

Apr 19, 2009, 07:26 AM

Thanks lighterrr. I have the movate but it isn't hot motave and its so hard to find here. Our bbs stores suck and I have to order just about everything online. I'll have to let you know which one I use when I get back home.
    Yes jojo I am using hq from there and I am having great results. I guess it works differently for everyone. Like when I used the mono from there it didn't work for me much. It just depends.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 08:31 AM

Ill try to find somewhere online where you can get the movate and pm you red, cause the movate cream didn't do much but the hot movate gel is good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movate cream [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I woud like to know if you can use espharma movate cream to lighten skin colour. It says it is a anti inflammatory anti allergic antipruritic , my friend is using it to lighten her skin and she says that it works. I 've noticed that her skin where she has some brown spots has really where. Can...

Movate Cream [ 16 Answers ]

Why does some Movate fade products have a M on the right corner of the box? What does it stand for?

Esapharma movate cream [ 6 Answers ]

I do not find esapharma movate cream from shops anymore what is happenig.

Esapharma movate cream [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if esapharma movate cream is dangerous? My mums friend who have a shop, gave it to me because I had so many pimples, she said it will help, her son used all his pimples were gone. So I began to use it, and it is working very good on my skin. But I have become more lighter than...

Hot Movate Gel [ 1 Answers ]

What are the good and bad side effects of Hot Movate Gel?

View more questions Search