Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    52man Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 01:23 PM
    vibrators into marrige
    I would like to get my wife of 15years a vibrator we talk about it and she says fine with it but she won't bye one she is two emersed to get one should I buy her one. Also do you think she would like it
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 5, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Why don't you take her to pick one out together?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Sure, get her a "beginner's" vibrator(for clitoral stimulation) and give it to her as a gift. :)

If she likes the vibrator experience, she may get a different style... or not.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 04:54 PM
    I'm a married women and I love mine. Hubby and I use it together and it's great. We don't use it every time, just when we want to spice things up a bit.

There are so many different ones on the market, talk to her and ask her what she expects from this vibrator, then talk to the staff at the sex shop when you go to pick one out.

Of course, going together to buy one can be the most exciting part. :)

Good luck.
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 52man
    I would like to get my wife of 15years a vibrator we talk about it and she says fine with it but she wont bye one she is two emersed to get one should i buy her one. also do you think she would like it
    Go for It... Every mall has a Spencers Gift store.. and they have just what she needs... So she can go in there or you and you're not going into a bad place. I'm in my early 40's and have only been recently turned on to it... And wow it changed my life. She can experiment with it and find a Whole new world of pleasure... ENJOY!!
    BetrayalBtCamp Posts: 307, Reputation: 63

Sep 9, 2008, 02:26 PM
    You can go online & find many places that sell adult toys that will mail them discretely to your house. That would be a good place to start, you guys could look together to see which ones she would be more interested in owning.

This store is a good one to check out:

Good Vibrations Adult Movies and Products
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Let her shop online, can't believe most women don't all have them.
    08_777444 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Sep 9, 2008, 05:31 PM
    I like the idea of letting her shop from home. You could both search online together, or get a magazine and go through it together. This way she'll be less embarrassed.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Sep 9, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Will she like it? She may or may not... most people like to start small contrary to popular belief we don't want anything big esp at first. Something small and simple and giving it as a gift is a great idea if she is shy. Who knows she may become a whole lot more open to choosing one herself if she likes the first one. Also choose something that isn't cheap. The cheap ones fizzle out too quick!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do women enjoy vibrators [ 26 Answers ]

Do women enjoy vibrators?

A Vibrators Life: [ 6 Answers ]

As A Woman Passes Her Daughter's Closed Bedroom Door, She Heard A Strange Buzzing Noise Coming From Within. Opening The Door, She Observed Her Daughter Giving Herself A Real Workout With A Vibrator. Shocked, She Asked: "what In The World Are You Doing?" The Daughter Replied: "mom, I'm Thirty­five...

Vibrators being broght into marrige [ 8 Answers ]

52 old been married for 19 years need to spice up our sex life with my wife how do I intro duce sex toys like a vibrator do women like these I think it would be fun .

Orgasms;vibrators,etc. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am 22 years old and have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years. At first we were together all the time, we lived near each other and then we lived together. Now and for the last year he has lived an hour away for work, (hopefully not for thatmuch longer... ) and we spend every weekend...

View more questions Search