Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awaltonatlaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Looking for an old transformer like Corsair
    There was a toy when I was young that I cannot find. It was dark blue, roughly 5" x 3", it was a vought F4u Corsair that transformed into a robot or something. It was heavy for its size and had some yellow on it. I looked at most of transformer brand and didn't find it. I'm thinking it came out in the mid eighties or slightly after that. The wings folded up and the propeller part swung to the other end of the toy. I really would love any help on this.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 10, 2009, 10:10 AM

Could be from M.A.S.K. One of the Venom guys was a blue corvette

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24v transformer [ 2 Answers ]

Need wiring diagram to wire in 24v transformer I have gas furnace and a regular condensing unit not a heat pump. Fan relay side is 120 v . Had old style fan relay which is no longer available was sold new trans with plug in fan relay. Wall thermo cycles condensing unit but blower fan in furnace...

Possible bad transformer? [ 9 Answers ]

I wanted to get a second opinion if the transformer on my ac is dead. I've been all over the net looking up info, and I think I got it figured out. Here's an overview of what was wrong and what I've done: Two units, one upstairs one down. Downstairs stopped working. No display on digital...

Transformer Hum [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new lennox 2 stage furnace. The furnace works fine except that the 24 volt transformer hums so loud that you can hear it through the ductwork when the furnace is off. I have tried to isolate the transformer but have not been successful. Any advice?

Transformer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm having trouble finding a replacement transformer for my heating unit. The model number is AT140B1123. It's a Honeywell product but I can't find it on their website. Thanks Lou

Transformer [ 5 Answers ]

How can you tell if you have blown a transformer? Also, does anyone know where I can find a part number for my transformer without being able to get to the part itself? I have a model number of 58PAV. The circuit board is HK42FZ009. I believe it is Carrier but not 100%

View more questions Search