Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starlitedoors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 12:27 PM
    How to write a letter to introduce my business?
    I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business.

If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected]

Thank you.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Microsoft Office has free templates to use for your business needs. I always suggest using the examples available there as only a starting point.

Make the letter your own voice, but sure to give it a headline worthy of someone reading the whole letter, and remember, "less is always more".
    JOENETCARES Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:30 AM
    How do I write an introduction letter to anopther company about my printing company?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

How to write a business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are Project management consultant, I am working as a Business development manager with them looking forward for some good tips for effective company introduction to the client

How to write a letter to Local recruitment agencies for asking for business, [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir I would like to have an idea to write a perfect letter to local recruitment agencies asking for business. And I would like to submit my agency profile. Thank you Suni Kumar

How do write a Increase in Rate letter for small business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day Madam/Sir I would like a sample rate letter if you can please assist me. Cheers!:)

View more questions Search