Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2004, 08:23 PM
    Shifting problem
    I am having a problem with my 99 Mitsubishi Eclipse transmission. All of a sudden as u are driving, it jerks and drops you to low gear. It was already been rebuilt about 11 months ago, but now I am back at square 1. Does anyone know what the problem could be or do I just need to burn it? Also, you need to stop the engine and then turn it on again so the computer resets itself so it can shift again.
    gabbygunnz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2006, 04:56 PM
    91 mitsubishi eclipse ran out of gas on freeway, had to have it towed now can't get it to start where do I go next please helllllpppp
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

May 7, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Is it getting fuel and spark?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission shifting problems [ 2 Answers ]

?? I have a 1994 chevy s-10 and we just replaced the filter and transmission fluid it will shift 2 times and no more what can it be?? I am so fed up with it please help me

Dodge Spirit Transmission --shifting problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1995 Dodge Spirit. After a hard acceleration, the transmission doesn't shift properly. For example it will only shift into 3rd at about 90 km/h (~60 mph). The shift from 1st to 2nd also occurs at much higher than normal speed. Turning the car off and letting it sit for a...

Transmission shifting problem [ 2 Answers ]

:-/I have a 93 nissan sentra auto xsmn. Suddenly it won't shift out of the low (first) gear. Otherwise, the xsmn works fine. No strange noises and the fluid is OK. I'm wondering if a sensor would cause this? One mechanic said a xsmn replacement would be necessary! Sounds like overkill to me! ...

View more questions Search