Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2006, 07:28 PM
    I am having trouble with an ITVN box.
    I got a new box to test from my dad's company, and I am having a heck of a time trying to get it to connect. Can someone find a site other than itvn.com to find anything out for me? THX!

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

I'm in trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression a while back. I'm on meds, but I think it is getting worse. I get in these terribly low spells, and just want to destroy something, so I started setting fires. I've started 2 grass fires, and then lit an old abandoned truck on fire. Has...

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.