Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Sep 4, 2008, 08:36 PM
    College Kids
    So why is everyone obsessed with getting wasted? It just sounds stupid to me. I went to this party, did some dumb things, puked in the morning dur dur. Why not just go to a party, have fun and not puke in the morning?
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 7, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Well, that was your choice wasn't it?

You can have a few drinks w/out getting to the point where you feel sick.

You can choose not to have any drinks and instead just have fun "drink free".

There comes a point in time where one has to take responsibility for their own actions and choices... and have the courage to own it. You can be anyone you want, no matter where you go... JUST OWN IT. Be who you say you are... everywhere and anywhere you go...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good trips for college kids 21 and over [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his friend are looking to plan a trip for about a week during the summer and are looking to spend no more than $1,000 each. They would like to go somewhere there were other people their age travelling as well. Any ideas?

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Kids Father talks bad on ex-wife and me in front of kids [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, admins please move to the appropriate section. Thanks Now for the question, I have been seeing my girlfriend for almost 7 months now. We do live together with her 2 beautiful girls who I adore and treat as my own. They are 5 and 3 and...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search