Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robert roman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Computer won't download
    My computer will not let me download anything. It says the security will not let it, (do not understand) did not change anything in settings, and was downloading things before help
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 05:50 PM
    For recent Internet Explorer versions the setting is in Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Downloads Group > File Downloads: Enable/Disable. What browser are you using, what is the message, and what application is generating the message? Security suites can also impact capabilities when browsing.
    Gho5t Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Are you listed as admin in the PC? If not go to control panel/users/,and set yourself as with admin rights. Otherwise,your firewall/antivirus is blocking the downloads.
    2010raysingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 03:16 AM
    Every time I try to down load I get this message (C:\Windows\TEMP could not be saved, because you cannot change the contents of that folder.

Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving in a different location.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I download music from my computer to mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

Download music to mp4 from computer:confused: {Moved from Forum Help-<>}

My computer won't let me download [ 9 Answers ]

My computer won't let me download what can I do

Can't download pdf to computer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new e-machines computer with XP home, AMD Sempron processor and Norton security. I have had problems with e-mail attachments stopping in the middle of loading, but if I stopped and restarted it would download no prob. Recently I have been trying to download a pdf for work and no matter...

My computer won't download anything [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm running xp on a dell precision M50 laptop. When I try to download anything the progress bar will go up a little then it will freeze at, lets say, 16% and won't go any more. Then I cancel the download and retry and it will go a little farther to maybe 23% and then stop again. But it...

Computer doesn't support to download [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO! I want help from u. that my computer doesn't download anything from internet. Whether it is songs,videos etc. 2 days ago I deleted my history and temporary files. And then this problem held. Now please you help me as soon as possible?

View more questions Search