Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mangalli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 07:28 AM
    A 90s' family movie?
    It might me late 80s' movie too.

A family moves from New york (I guess) to a small town. They have two kids. The older one doesn't like moving to a small town. But then he falls for a girl there and wants to buy concert tickets to impress the girl. But he has no money and to earn money, he joins neighbour kids delivering newspapers by bicycle. On his delivery route, a dog bites him, two kids throw him fruits and as he trespasses a mad vietnam veteran's backyard to make a shortcut, the veteran attacks him with paintball and gooses.. and story goes on..
    As far as I remember the characters name was Josh or something...

Thanks in advance if somebody helps me...
    TEDHAWK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2011, 01:33 PM
    That Paper Brigade! Great family movie. My kids used to watch it over and over again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117287/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's family movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was younger sometime in the mid 80's about a boy who created this little troll/monster by mixing something in a blender that turned neon blue. He poured it out and it formed into the troll/monster. The troll/monster was his friend and would bring him underground...

Movie about family traveling west [ 1 Answers ]

I was hoping that someone on here could tell me the name of a movie that I saw on TV in the 60's - 70's about a pioneer family traveling west on a wagon train. I believe that they were headed to Oregon. They had a son who fell in love with a young lady on the trail & if I remember correctly, they...

View more questions Search