Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Black heads
    I am having lot of black heads and on my face. How to get rid of them?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000
    I am having lot of black heads and on my face. How to get rid of them?
    Wash your face more regularly and exfoliate with an exfoliating scrub such as St. Ives Apricot scrub.
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 28, 2008, 11:46 AM

One home remedy is mix equal parts water and baking soda and gently rub in a circular motion on skin and rinse. Very important to not apply too much pressure.
    Good luck :D
    dynaplay2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 11:57 AM

Use tape on the blackhead and leave overnight
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 28, 2008, 01:48 PM

Hi dynaplay, explain what the tape does, I have an idea, but you really should explain how it works in order for the OP to know its effective. Is it a home remedy ? Has it worked for you before ?
    dynaplay2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 02:14 PM
    I have used this several times and it does work. It may be a home remedy just something that I picked up when going threw the school of hardknocks. Using the white tape you take a piece and cover the black head and the next day it shoould be in the tape. A person can use neosporim under the tape

Medically speaking keeping a very warm wet wash cloth on the area for several hours is the treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black heads on my arms [ 2 Answers ]

When I had my first pregnency,I started having itchy bumps on my arms that lead to black heads.this stopped when I put to bed,though d blackheads remained.during my second pregnancy too,I had d same problem,and this has lead to many black spots on both arms.I can't where sleeveless or shortsleeves...

Embarrassing black heads. [ 2 Answers ]

I have blackheads in my ears ! i dont know how to get rid of them. Please help, they are really noticeable and embarassing ! please please please help.:eek:

Black heads [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has several VERY big blackheads (or what looks like blackheads) on his back that just will NOT go away. When mashed very little if anything comes out. They have been there literally for years. How can we get these things to go away? Thank you.

Black heads [ 1 Answers ]

I call them black heads, but I really don't know what they are called. I have continuos bumps on my lips. NO I Don't HAVE HERPES. Its like, I'll get a pimple in my lip. The pimple will go away, but then I'm left with a bump where the pimple was. It looks nasty. I have at least 6 on my top lip....

Black heads [ 3 Answers ]

I have lots of black heads or little hair like growths on my whole back & butt. Don't know what causes them. It looks so bad. Is there any thing i can do about it? I am so embarrassed about it. Edven my husband has a clean back & butt being a man.

View more questions Search