Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

May 4, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Video answers
    I like to play around with computers and so I came up with the possibility of the video answer.

I created a short clip about finding a subject area on Ask Me Help Desk. It is very short and not very detailed but just a sample.

You will need Windows media player to view it.

Please let me know if you think it would be a nice addition to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Also, I am interested to know how it works from the point of view of the ones that might access this. Does it work well? Do you forsee any issues? How long did it take to load for you? etc.

Be sure to turn on the speakers.

Ask Me Help Desk video answer demo
    Thanks
    rudi_in
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 12:50 AM

"Thank you, come again!"

It's a nice idea and I was wondreing how well something like a AMHD video podcast would do. But I think the cost would outweight the gain. The problem with video answers is the amount of storage and bandwidth needed. It would cost a fortune to have thousands of people downloading videos that are 1MB each every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Looking for Answers [ 3 Answers ]

For the past several years I have been experiencing erectile disfunction. The degree of this problem varies. Lately I tried 2 different herbal remedies that I bought online. The first one worked for about 2 weeks then the effects stopped. The second one worked for about 2 weeks and then also...

View more questions Search