Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomoo1200 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Matters of the heart
    This guy I've been with for 2 years now is on his way home after spending a year in prison during his year in prison I have been there for him his son mother also been there for him I really love this guy but I don't think I can handle being in second place anymore we have an amazing friendship and we really understand one another sometimes I feel like I deserve more and sometimes I feel like he's worth it.can anyone give me a second opinion.:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 09:12 PM
    I don't think anyone can give you a second opinion simply because we don't know either of you. If you have doubts then they must come from somewhere. What are the doubts about?

Sep 3, 2008, 09:17 PM
    I guess I really don't have doubts I'm just really scared of getting hurt sometimes when I really need to be with him I can't because he's with her I just don't know if I should risk a heartache all over again
    Vision Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 09:19 PM
    So he's in a relationship with her?

Sep 3, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Yes
    Vision Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Then back off, and disappear. If he's in a relationship with someone else, you're obviously not his first priority. Time to move on.

Sep 3, 2008, 09:26 PM
    I know your right they been together for 3 years we been together for two he obviously dony have inttentions on leaving her
    Vision Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Obviously not. You deserve to be someone's ONE AND ONLY. You're not his. Move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 07:36 PM
    If your tired of being second, do something about it, like leaving him alone, and disappearing from his life.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
    The love you have for him is the problem. You have to be smarter than your own heart. You choose to BE with someone because your life is SO much better because of that choice.

I don't see how that can be true when that choice means you stand by second-fiddling all the time. That CAN'T be a better life for you than being with someone who CRAVES you and you alone.

No reason you can't have that too. You just have to be smarter than your heart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family matters [ 4 Answers ]

Ijust finished paying ten years of alimony ordered by the court,my ex-wife file a motion with the court for me to continue the payments.my question is,could the jugde rule on her favor.

Accouting Matters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Help the below; 1) My company is US$ database. What are the account can do a re-valuation? 2) How come stock can't do a re-valuation? 3) Can Fixed Asset do a re-valuation?

Divorce matters [ 2 Answers ]

I have just divorced ,and I have to pay my wife pound a year spouce maintenance for 5 years,so does this mean I can't move in and re marry and can she claim more money

Money matters [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was out of towm and I had this real life dream he walked in and sat on the be and asked me where the money was and walked out I was telling myself that I was a wake but could still feel and hear him.

Time Matters? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My periods have started on the 14th of Feb 07, they last for four days i.e till 17th of Feb 07. I want to conceive very soon. When is the right time we must indulge in for positive results? Than you

View more questions Search