Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Labman goes for the gold
    From an email this afternoon:

> I have a male Golden Litter that will be ready in the middle of October.
    > Would that work for you?

I am returning Xanthe to the dog guide school 13 September, so this will leave us without a puppy for a month. Perhaps a good time to give the lawn weed killer and fertilizer, and maybe some interior projects.

We were given a Lab/Golden cross 4 years ago. She was hardly distinguishable from the 2 black Labs she was sandwiched between. She failed as a dog guide, but was trained to assist a man with arthritis. The Lab before her went to somebody in a wheelchair, and the one after graduated as a dog guide.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 3, 2008, 11:16 PM
    I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to convey here Labman. I'm confused!

It sounds to me like whoever this person is, is doing some really good work to train some beautiful dogs to help disabled people, which is wonderful. There are so many people that can benefit from guide dogs, and help people with all kinds of disabilities.

Have I maybe missed something else you have written on this subject?

EDIT: Okay, I may have had a blonde moment! LOL! You are getting another dog! Please post pics of my fave breed! :D

(Niki is Yellow Lab/Am Eskimo, and I am looking into getting her a playmate. I want a Golden or a Yellow Lab, and I've been looking at breed specific shelters)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mark on gold ring , is it really gold? [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a "gold" ring that was advertised as 10K gold but upon receipt I find that the mark is not exactly 10K. It has what looks to be a capital U with what looks to be an arrow passing horizontally through it from left to right, but the arrow tip is not visible, only the arrow "tail", It is...

View more questions Search