Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alavan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 06:26 PM
    I have flies
    I have flies in all the front windows of the house. I can't identify where they are coming from. I have sprayed bug spray, which kills them but when I go back to check a little bit later I have more flies. My house is very clean. I have checked the trash. I don't know where they are coming from. I have my central air on so no windows have been open for some time. Please help. I have been racking my brains trying to figure out where they are coming from and how to get rid of them. I live in Philadelphia. I had this same problem 2 years ago in the beginning of May. It lasted for a few days and they dissappeared.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 3, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Hello Alavan

maybe this explains : LINK : See wildandblue's reply !!!

Hope this helps !

:>)

findit Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2008, 05:16 PM

I had this problem with small flies. They were laying eggs, larvae found in the window trim. I took the hose and flooded the sills of window and out the small drain holes of the windw sills came out tons of larvae. Then I put pesticide in the little drain holes. Buy the pesticide spray cans from exterminators it has an extension tube to go in cracks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Flies around my head [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a question that may seem strange, but my problem has been going on for too long. Is it possible for fruit flies or something that looks like it, to live on my head or hair? I ask this because these flies seem to follow me everywhere for about a 2 years now. If I'm asking this it is...

Why flies coming from under floorboards what flies [ 1 Answers ]

Have recently had a problem with sewage leaking under the house this caused my home to be infested with sewage flies had the sewage leak fixed and my floor boards ripped up the sewage removed and the area sanitised then the floor relayed had no flies for about a week but we are now getting some...

I want to know about flies [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any flies that bite?

Biting Flies [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a remedy for biting flies?. we get them really bad and can't be outside at our beach cottage. HELP!

View more questions Search