Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAICHE Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Looking for the artist behind this signature
    H I found this nice canvas CAT402 hand painted oil,tittle pebble beach cypress,I I can not identify the signature please if you can help me I will be appreciate that.thanks.I attach 2 pictures.
    Name:  pinto2.JPG
Views: 319
Size:  41.1 KB

Name:  pintura.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  47.1 KB
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Hi, PAICHE!

Nice job posting the images! If you could also post an image of the whole painting, that would also be helpful.

We don't guarantee results here, but we can try!

Thanks!

Sep 3, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Looking for the artist behind this signature
    Thanks for the answer here I post another picture... please I'm looking for any clue; about this artist the paint name is pebble beach cypress/canvas/cat402/ oil.
    Thanks for the help.Name:  arbol.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  pinto2.JPG
Views: 230
Size:  41.1 KB
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 12:43 AM
    Hi again, PAICHE!

I just merged your two questions together here on this thread in order to avoid confusion.

Is there possibly anything else that you could tell us about the painting, like where you obtained it, the country that it might be from, etc.

Thanks!

Sep 5, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Thanks again for see my post I got it in my bassemant cleveland Ohio behind the paint I can see cat 402 canvas han painted oil,write on top of a paper(back cover )the paint got some texture on top of the birds is 50 by 22 inches,with this paint I found another oil paint but signed by Dorothy Roths her paint got textures too but not records of her as a painter but she did a nice work too that all I have.thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Avante Studios and/or Artist Signature - Oil Painting [ 8 Answers ]

This oil painting endorsed on the back as Avante Studios, Inc. is a mystery to me. From what I know, my parents acquired it in the 60s, and as you see, the subject matter definitely embodies the owl craze of the era. Can anyone help identify the studio, artist, or value? Any information is...

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Do I need to have a signature? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a question about adoption. Would the father have to sign the papers in order for it to go through? Even though you may not know where he is and he has shown no responsibility towards the child? Or could there be another way?

View more questions Search