Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njd420 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 02:30 PM
    I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot
    I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this a bad or good thing because I'm worried
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Have you opened up your feelings to her? What did she say? Did she say she likes you too? If not, then you have no right to feel bothered or jealous.

Sep 3, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira
    Have you opened up your feelings to her? What did she say? Did she say she likes you too? If not, then you have no right to feel bothered or jealous.
    I have not told her yet we have only been talking for 2 weeks and I apologized to her for asking about her and her ex I am thinking about telling her but I don't know if its too soon
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 06:04 PM
    How long have they been together and the break up?

Sep 3, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Honestly I don't know but my friend said a couple of months ago I was talking about is two weeks of talking to her I don't know how she is going to react if I ask her with only talking to her for two weeks
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Try to be friends with her and keep that feelings of jealousy to yourself for now. You have to check things first before you proceed. Its hard to be in the rebound.
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Hey I've had that before. Just check on her every now and then.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 07:42 PM
    No point in being jealous if you have no clue how she feels, or what the situation is. Talk to her and find out, as two weeks is nothing. Ask her to hangout, and see what happens. Get her phone number, see what she says.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Me and my ex are talking again [ 6 Answers ]

The Background: I'm 21 she is 19... and we go to school for the same major. We had a loving relationship for 8 months and then broke up because for the last few weeks that we were together we were arguing a lot about random stupid stuff that didn't need to be argued about. She broke it off...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

Talking to a girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm have problems talking to a girl in school which I really like... I mean love. I don't have any classes with her but I seem to walk by her every now and then in the halls of the school. I always think about saying something but I get scared, with my body heating up and having butterflies in...

View more questions Search