Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Where is a good place to vacation?
    I am trying to plan a trip for the end of this year, but I don't know of any good places that would be fun to stay at for a week. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Any limits on country? Region?
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Preferably The USA or Canada
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I live in Virginia and it is beautiful in the fall. Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home, is gorgeous when the leaves turn and if you can get tickets to the local college football that is also a lot of fun.

Busch Gardens in Williamsburg puts on its "HallowScream" from mid-September to Halloween with all kinds of harvest and Halloween decorations.

Colonial Williamsburg is beautiful any time of year, but more so in the fall and winter.

Washington DC is a short drive away and most of the buildings listed as "federal" or "national" are free of charge like the Smithsonian, Washington Monument, Lincoln memorial et al.

The Shenandoah Valley has caves and is great for nature buffs.

More can be found here Virginia Is For Lovers: Vacation in Virginia

That's my plug for my state!
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Those sound like very nice places. I live in Indiana and would like a nice place no furth than 10 hrs drive time. But I am more than willing to fly!
    mp2dtw Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 02:39 PM

Toronto has a little something for everyone. It's safe and within ten hours of central and northern Indiana. Just take I-69 to Canadian border (Sarnia) and follow the signs to Toronto. If you're in NW Indiana, you can take Amtrak directly to Toronto. Or you can fly Air Canada from Indianapolis or Chicago or Northwest via Detroit or United and American via O'hare from any Indiana airport.

If you're thinking of someplace more relaxing or laid back, but still with stuff to do, have you thought of Traverse City?
    lotsafun101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Hello,

Personally, I have vacationed lots in my life so far, and I hope to see more, but I think Sirenis La Salina, Varadero, Cuba is a GREAT place to vacation for a week, as I have done the same. Have fun at this tropical resort that is 5-star, all inclusive, and located right on the oceans shoreline!:)
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 06:22 AM

Thanks lotsafun101. I have actually just planned out my vacation here recently. On my Birthday in August, I am taking a plane to San Diego and staying for a week. I can't wait for that.
    yufu12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 12:56 AM

We Offer 5 Star Holidays At 3 Star Prices

Skills To Find Cheap Hotel Deals In Holidays
    JohnDoeedfh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 07:10 AM
    Yeah I tink you should go ta ma favorite place caaled kalahari in da Wisconsin dells there's an amousment park dere and ereythin you can go to da water park and the arcade and have bunches of fun yuh? Kayy biyyy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where is a good and cost effective place to advertise? [ 4 Answers ]

In the greater Pittsburgh PA area. Where is a good and cheap place to advertise a commercial cleaning franchise opportunity? We've used employment guide but are looking for other avenues to help get people from the surrounding areas like Greensburg, Butler, and Washington PA. Any ideas?

Where is a good place 2 lvl up in maplestory? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lvl 27 warrior and I'm kind of stuck, so if anyone has a suggestion, it helps.:)

A good place to get a puppy [ 5 Answers ]

We from SanAntonio Tx and looking for a Staffordshire bull terrior does anyone Know were there is a good place around there and maybe a rough estament?

Where is a good place to learn Nightclub Dance in Dallas [ 1 Answers ]

Specifically, I'd like to know places where they teach the Melbourne Shuffle, Jumpstyle, or Tecktonik.

View more questions Search