Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Automated Personal Bar in Hotel Room
    :confused: The hotel I'm considering in NYC advertises an automated personal bar in some of the rooms? Does anyone know what this is?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Probably a dispenser for beverages and snacks.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 04:12 PM
    You probably put in your credit card and it charges 200 bucks to your card and if there is anything left they credit it to you at checkout. I'm guessing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 3, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I would assume that it either bills your room, or a credit card or similar. Why not ask the hotel?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 04:21 PM
    It is a mini bar that has electronic sensors. When something is removed it is added to your hotel bill. You should know - because it is automated, you will be charged for anything removed, even if you put it back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automated Clothesline Anyone know anything about this. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody seen that automated clothesline? What is it called and where could I get one?

Room mate left personal belongings and furniture [ 5 Answers ]

I know this has been asked before but I'm still confused. I live in Kansas. I had a room mate who lived with me for about 6 months while she tried to get away from an abusive husband. During that time she never paid rent or bills, but she did buy a few pieces of furniture. When she left (to go...

Employer Posted My Personal Email in Break room for all to see [ 4 Answers ]

Can an employer post a personal email that I only sent to her on the bulletin board in the breakroom for all other employees to read. It contained private personnel information pertaining to my resigning and the reasons I left the business. Is this a breech of employee privacy violated and aren't...

Automated Manufacturing Systems [ 2 Answers ]

So I have a major dilemma... with an imbesile for a T.A. in my Materials and Process Laboratory class and there's a project we have to do. All I'm looking for is someone out there who knows something, works for, or has a good idea about a subject and presentation I could do for Automated...

View more questions Search