Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peechiz232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Younger brother jealous of older sisters boyfriend
    My 12 yr old son is very jealous of his 16 yr old sister. He came home after school one day several months ago to find his sister in her bedroom with a boy. He noticed a love bite on her neck. He was very upset and refused to speak to her for 2 weeks. My daughter was appropriately disciplined for her actions. However, my son is very rude and angry at any other male suitors she brings home. We have made numerous attempts to talk to him about his sister's actions and dating at this age, but apparently unsuccessful. We know he will come to understand these issues as he matures, but in the mean time he is making his sisters life living hell. She does not want to bring any friends home in fear he will be rude and verbally abusive to her. We want our daughter to continue to bring her male friends over so we can be involved and watch what is going on, but handling her brother is got us on egg shells. Help
    blue_st4r Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2009, 12:44 AM

You can try and make him interact with his cousin brothers. Like maybe play a board game with his sister and an older cousin brother. Try and mend his relationship this way both with her and males around her.

You could ask him not to embaress your family and not to be rude with cousins!

Try other settings where in he has to communicate with his sister and or a male subject in the presence of you so he cannot verbally abuse them.

Thanks
    Angelinaknz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Are you crazy? You know what? Dating is the America's defeat, seriously because throwing out your little child to have sex with other. Oh! It sounds creepy right? It's the right thing that the younger brother did because he knows that his big sister is prostituting. Seriously. I PROTEST AGAINST DATING!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get custody over younger brother [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im 18 years old and I have a brother that is 15 both our mother and father is dead he is now in a program in ft. lauderdale. I want to get custody over him. Please give me advice on what to do.

Sisters husband's brother relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Is my brother-in-law's brother also my brother-in-law. We are uncles of the same niece and was wondering what to refer to him by. No need to answer. I have received an answer from viewing others answers to a similar question.

Older him.younger me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there, To start I am going to say that I'm in a little dilemma here. I am currently single but me and my ex boyfriend still share communication, he visits me regularly, and we love each other. Now this is where the problem comes in. I've known this guy at work for a while and at first I...

My 8 year old is hitting her older sister and younger brother [ 18 Answers ]

Please help me, I am at my wits end with my 8 year old daughter. She had been hitting my 11 year old daughter. My oldest is watching the kids after school and this summer and the hitting has escalated and now she is hitting the 5 year old son. I have tried to reason with her, time out,...

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

View more questions Search