Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Unlocking Protected Excel Documents
    My godfather just sent me an email saying that he has a spreadsheet at work that he or any of his colleagues know the password for. Does anyone know anything that can remove/reset the password on Excel spreadsheets?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 4, 2006, 08:15 AM
    I found this:
    http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html
    Excel Help: Excel Password Recovery and Removal

Haven't used any of the recommendations myself.
    GuestWei Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Used this and work.
    Advanced Office XP Password Recovery
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2006, 04:05 AM
    Password Recovery Software

While I haven't used them myself, I know several people who have successfully used their tools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protected Storage Server [ 1 Answers ]

I have Win98 with this PSTORES.EXE on it when I click on display active tasks in the winpatrol program. What is it, what does it do or protect and is the program needed on the computer? If not needed how do you OR should you get rid of it?

Floppy disk permanently write protected [ 1 Answers ]

The computer always displays the Write Protect error message, even if the write protect tab is in the write position. Can you tell me how to solve this problem?

Copied Excel 2003 write protected [ 4 Answers ]

I want to use an Excel file from my desktop PC on my laptop. When I copy an UNPROTECTED excel 2003 file the copy is always WRITE PROTECTED and the check boxes are greyed out. I cannot save with a new name and unprotect it as access is denied. I am using Nero to burn the CD Any help much...

Destination file is write protected [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to install a program and I'm getting this error message Warning - Can not copy file D:\temp\SETUP1.EX_ since the destination file is write protected I click Ok then another message appear Invalid command-line parameters. Unable to continue Then Setup wasn't complete...

View more questions Search