Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hisbloodjesus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 08:52 AM
    A christian song
    I have not heard this song in a long time . I heard it this weekend traveling back east name of song and artist unknown, but is a male singer. And a line goes something like this.( not trying to reinvent the wheel) Please help me...
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 3, 2009, 12:08 PM

Alabama- Reinvent the Wheel?
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2011, 05:33 PM
    I hear this song all the time on a station in Atlanta: 104.7 FM the Fish. I cannot remember the name, but check out the station - maybe you will hear it again.
    msdebdardx4 Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2012, 03:27 PM
    Did you ever find the name of the song? It is called "No More, No Less" by MercyMe.
    You probably won't see this since your profile shows that you haven't posted anything in a few years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Christian music song title [ 2 Answers ]

First off, I apologize for my lack of information. I generally don't follow Christian music but caught 2/3 of a song while I was flipping through the channels on my car radio. I have googled for the little information that I have, but to no avail. The few (partial) lines I recall are part of the...

Do you know the name this christian song? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know the name of this song and I've been trying to search it but I can't figure it out! :confused: the lyrics are: Here at your thrown Here at your feet Resting my head upon your altar Your fire consuming me Hearing your voice Speaking your word Wipering to my heart Like...

Need Help With Christian Song Name [ 1 Answers ]

I Know The Lyrics But Need To Know The Title And Who Sings It. Any info would be a great help. It is a woman who sings it. The Lyrics Are Jesus Loves Me This I Know For The Bible Tells Me So Little Ones To Him Below They Are Weak But He Is Strong Alleluia Allelu Alleluia Alleluia

View more questions Search