Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistery1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Print spooler keeps stopping
    Hi,

After I have installed Rightfax on a number of pc's , the print spooler keeps stopping every time I try to print. Im running Xp and sp2. I have tried deleting the other printers thinking that it would be the drivers, only to discover that it's the rightfax drivers that is corrupting the print spooler.I have also deleted the everything(that is printers and rightfax) and just installed one normal printer, tested and the one PC the print spooler is corrupted so badly that it does not want to work even when that one printer is installed. I have rightfax version 9.3. Is there a way that I can solve this problem? I have 3 pc's with this problem. Rightfax cannot help me.

Please help.
    Jalal Khan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistery1
    Hi,

After i have installed Rightfax on a number of pc's , the print spooler keeps stopping everytime I try to print. Im running Xp and sp2. I have tried deleting the other printers thinking that it would be the drivers, only to discover that its the rightfax drivers that is corrupting the print spooler.I have also deleted the everything(that is printers and rightfax) and just installed one normal printer, tested and the one pc the print spooler is corrupted so badly that it does not want to work even when that one printer is installed. I have rightfax version 9.3. Is there a way that i can solve this problem? I have 3 pc's with this problem. Rightfax cannot help me.

Please help.
    Hi,
    You should can try "Changing Default Spool Location" this should correct the problem.

For changing the default spool location follow the below.
    Answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print spooler not working :( help please [ 17 Answers ]

OK first of all my dad wanted to move the computer so he just unplugged all the wires and replugged them... before we moved the computer, the printer was still working and after we moved the computer, and replugged the printer, the hp deskjet printer is missing when I go to "Printers and Faxes" and...

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to install a printer but it keeps telling me the print spooler has stopped. I went into component services and re-started the print spooler service. I tried to install the printer again and again it tells me the print spooler stopped. I go back and check and yes, it quit again. Also...

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 3 Answers ]

My print spooler stops before every print job. I have the vista operating system. It won't let me install any new printer:mad:

Print spooler [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on my print spooler is running and I have to go in to my computer and the manage area and shut it down and then go back in and start it back up every time I want to print something. Is there anyway to debug it so I don't have to do this every time?

View more questions Search