Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Cat likes to eat.
    Not a serious question (at least I don't think so... ) I was just wondering. I rescued two stray cats, one two years ago, one just last year, when they were still kittens. Both were about three or four months old. Both were under the trash compactor at my job. The one I rescued last year LOVES bread. He will literally tear apart the package and eat the bread. I know we never fed them bread. At least not on purpose. Every once in a while someone forgets to put it back in the fridge. But the first one I rescued two years ago doesn't even look at it. Is there something wrong that might be making the second one want to eat it? I know animals can get addicted to carbs, but I don't see how he would have gotten addicted in the first place. The compactor is sealed all around except where the two doors are, and if they would have gone in they would have gotten squashed anyway. You can hear the bags popping when you close the door. It automatically compacts. And they stayed underneath it.

Anyway, thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you tell if a guy likes you? [ 10 Answers ]

I am so completely in LOVE with my best guy friend it isn't even funny! I asked him last year if he liked me and he said no. I know it will never work out! But somehow I am still in love with him! And he treats me differently than other girls and he always makes me laugh and tickles me and today we...

I think he likes me [ 1 Answers ]

Before I moved to a diff state about 2 yrs ago, I was really good friends with my neighbors and I've always thought of the 2nd oldest son like a brother. I didn't hear from them until a few months ago and then over cristmas break I went back to NY to visit and I saw them again but then his little...

Do you think this guy likes me [ 1 Answers ]

So my best friend thought this guy liked her (lets call him George). We are all in college. They started hanging out, and I hung out with them because me and George were kind of friends before (we were in a club together). Basically the relationship between me and him is not serious at all- we do...

Think he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

I have this guy friend that I've liked for a while, and I doubt he knows I like him, and I really don't know if he likes me, its hard to tell. I've asked him a few times who he liked and he would always name a girl he had never talked to before that's liked by most guys. He had a girlfriend almost...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.