Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 05:42 PM
    This is driving me crazy
    OK there's a rap song with the young and restless beat... does anyone know what it is its not the MARY J OR THE KARIZIE BONE one any other suggestions on it its driving me crazy thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Could you possibly provide some lyrics?
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redskinser
    ok theres a rap song with the young and restless beat ... does anyone know what it is its not the MARY J OR THE KARIZIE BONE one any other suggestions on it its driving me crazy thanks
    I wish I could that my whole problem I can hear the beat and music and can't remember any lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

My husbund and I separated for 3 months I left home and when the lights turned off he left. I was told he is seeing someone else but he denies this. The problem is I am going back home turning on the lights, water and everything else, He says he has moved on. My question is this. After I have...

Driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I am suffer from bipolar and get so worried about finances, it is overwhelming. I search and search for ways to make some extra money on line that are legit and don't want money up front. Then I don't find anything and get really depressed and worry more. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Driving me crazy [ 5 Answers ]

I recently posted on here regarding my situation.. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/do-still-have-chance-237170.html#post1149165....and here I am and its driving me more crazy then ever before.. I thought it would get better but its not.. I tried the NC rule for about 3 weeks then I...

My 17 yr old is driving us crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr old daughter that is giving the entire family hell. Since about a month prior to her 16th birthday she claims she is treated like a child and she is going to be 16. She makes poor choices in boyfriends as well as cheat, lie, be defiant with parents and has been arrested for stealing...

She is driving me crazy! [ 5 Answers ]

My childhood best friend lost her dad about 6 months ago. She is single, 34, christian and she is a very pretty girl. She met a christian man by chance who was is jail. They had been together for 5 years, she had visitation rights one on one because she got a false marriage certificate in Mexico...

View more questions Search