Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prican087 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting hard, and I have sore breasts, also extreme fatigue. I took a HPT 3 times and they all came back negative.But I have had light spotting, just a dark brownish color, and I'll cramp like Im getting my period, and run for the toilet with a tampon in hand, but my period never comes. What should I do? Is it possible that I am pregnant?
    Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

May 3, 2006, 02:03 PM
    You could be, it is probably to early to tell with a home pregnancy test, my best advice would be to go to the doctor who can take a blood test instead. I would start taking pre-natals now though and do not drink/smoke (if you do this) until you know for sure that you are not.
    Jnet29 Posts: 88, Reputation: 13

May 4, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Hi Prican087, Cgirl is right because the same thing happened to me now I am 2 months pregnant. Take care of yourself just in case : )
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

May 4, 2006, 08:28 PM
    Try going to a free clinic that does blood tests for their tests.

Hypatia

May 9, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Well everyone, I took a blood test and it came back negative... what else could possibly be wrong with me?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 10, 2006, 02:19 AM
    You didn't tell us your age, that can also play a factor. I would suggest going back to the dr and having him run some tests. It will help rule out some of the possibilities. I went through a point about six months ago where I went irregular from a normally by the clock period. Only a dr. can truly tell you what's going on. Keep us posted.

May 11, 2006, 03:18 PM
    Im only 18, and Ive been freaking out thinking there could be all sorts of things wrong with me...
    toohz Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2006, 05:02 PM
    I hope all goes well for you. My period is irregular as well and the docs just put me on the pill. It's a little un-nerving now because I want to get pregnant and its taking forever! I hope you go to a better doctor than I have been going to! Good luck!
    WaitingMother22 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prican087
    is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I concieved sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting hard, and I have sore breasts, also extreme fatigue. I took a HPT 3 times and they all came back negative.But I have had light spotting, just a dark brownish color, and I'll cramp like Im getting my period, and run for the toliet with a tampon in hand, but my period never comes. What should I do? Is it possible that I am pregnant?
    Possibly but check in a month
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 10, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prican087
    Im only 18, and Ive been freaking out thinking there could be all sorts of things wrong with me......
    I had exactly the same problem. Now I've just found out I'm pregnant! Good Luck
    baby gril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Hey I know you don't know me but I need your help. How do I know if I had a misscagre or not.
    See I have all ready had my perid this month and I started again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Marilyn and I am 20yrs old I would like to know if I could be pregnant my fiancé and I are trying to have a baby after a misscarrige with twins we tried Monday may 8th and next day I woke up feeling sore and a bit crampy he called a fertelity clinic and the lady said that there was a...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search