Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe cole Posts: 128, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Amazing 1992 house song
    The song that I'm looking for goes like this,from the beginning... "ooh you know I'm falling deep baby"... "ah yeah,woo,mm. mm..mm"... "you know baby,I'm looking at you you're looking at me we're looking at one another,I know you thinking what I'm thinking,you think we should"... that's how the lyric goes,please tell me the artist name and the song's name,I thank you in advance.

Sep 6, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Up

Sep 9, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Up

Sep 12, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Up

Sep 18, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Any contribution would be appreciated

Sep 24, 2008, 06:17 AM

Can somebody give me an answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for amazing 80's song [ 1 Answers ]

The song that I'm looking for is very similar to "depeche mode",and the song goes like this, "you're holding on to something that you"... "set me free,you're trying hard to" Please tell me the artist's name and the song's name,I will appreciate it immensely.

Hip-house song from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me out,. it's driving me crazy,this song is my life,and I don't know the artist's name or the song's name,this song used to be on the popular 80's TV show "video music box" it's also a hip-house song,sang by an african american man,I've looked everywhere with no avail,and my searches...

Name of house music song [ 4 Answers ]

I've heard a house music song on internet radio I don't know the year nor the country of this song,but I do know some lyrics,and it goes like this... "ONLY YOUR LOVE IS TAKING ME HIGHER"... this song has a slight resemblance or is similar to shawn christopher's songs And is sung by a female,please...

Artist and song name of this 1992 hit [ 1 Answers ]

Please,I would like to know the artist and song name of this house music song from 1992,it goes like this... "MY,MY,MY,YOU KNOW BABY,I'M LOOKING AT YOU,YOU'RE LOOKING AT ME,WE'RE LOOKING AT ONE ANOTHER,I KNOW YOU'RE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING,YOU THINK WE SHOULD,(LAUGHTER..)I THINK SO."... this...

Song from the movie BODYGUARD 1992 [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, could someone please tell me who sings the song that is played in the bodyguard where frank and rachel are on their date in the bar. It's a country song by a male artist but don't know who? PLEASE HELP! Thank you :)

View more questions Search