Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    howards girl Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2006, 11:05 AM
    They Think I am crazy!!
    Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 3, 2006, 11:11 AM
    I found it! So you aren't crazy after all!

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (1973) (TV)
    Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

May 3, 2006, 11:12 AM
    The Terror Trap: Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Here is a link to it... so tell them all you are not crazy!
    Cgirl Posts: 287, Reputation: 38

May 3, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Oops, I guess NeedKarma already said that , we must have posted at the same time... JINX!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search