Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charles_Hehr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2003, 07:06 PM
    Page linknot responding
    When on the Web Site: IFILM, I click on an item to be played, there is no response :-[as it usually is. In stead I receive an error message that says PAGE ERROR. The details say something about Java Script. What is wrong? IFILM help was no Help. Charles
    i_love_to_listen Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2003, 07:09 PM
    Page linknot responding
    You may be using an older version of a browser which doesn't support javascript. What version of browser do you use?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2003, 10:41 AM
    Page linknot responding
    If this only happens on that site, its more likely poor programming or a broken link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer not responding [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to switch on my PC but it just beeps and nothing is displayed. Please help me to get it working

Bureau not responding to dispute. What next? [ 3 Answers ]

So Im helping a friend clean up his credit (which I have done many times in the past) and I have run into a little problem. Experian is NOT responding to his requests. We resent the dispute certified to get a signature card showing that it was received and we got the card back showing that it was...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

Iexplore not responding [ 6 Answers ]

For about a month now, my computer will not open any internet explorer page unless I go via control panel, recycle bin or my docs and put the address in the bar. When I try to open a shortcut on it's own, computer freezes, so I do control, alt, delete and it says iexplore not responding, so I end...

View more questions Search