Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cptbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Bricks on cement steps
    After a cold winter the bricks on my original cement walk are separating and then loosen. I have tried liquid nail but it is only a temporary fix.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Unfortunately brick do not asdhere well to a concrete stair case. Liquid nails makes about 40 versions and I have no idea which you used. Their landscape block should work Liquid NailsŪ - Product Not Found
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Too bad you don't know a handy peron who could come over and help you out. Fees are pretty hefty unless you buy imported beer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slimy bricks [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a brick walkway that was built with old bricks. I use my water sprinkler daily and my bricks are extremely slimey and slippery. How can I celan the slime off and keep the old appearance?

Steps to building a shower base on cement basement floor [ 2 Answers ]

Hope someone can help. I want to build a custom - tiled shower base in my basement (cement floor). The area already has the rough in for the shower. I have read the steps for building the base if you need to lay a sub floor i.e Subfloor, tar paper,metal lath, floor mortar, laminating...

Bucket of bricks [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP ME! Years ago I heard this hilarious irish "song" about a couple of builders trying to get this bucket of bricks up a building. That was the one & only time I have ever heard it, and I would love to find out the title & artist, so can anyone please help me??

Cement steps cracked by metal railing - best way to repair? [ 2 Answers ]

I have steps in the back of the house that are poured cement, about 6 inches thick, sitting on top of a wood and stucco structure. Embedded in the steps is a metal handrail. Every step where the metal is embedded is cracked and broken. I believe that over the years, water has snuck in between...

View more questions Search