Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olesarge Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Burnt smell in microwave
    Lean pocket cooked too long. Kitchen filled with smoke.
    How do I get rid of burnt smell when using the microwave? Smell permeates when opening door. Gets worse when using microwave.

Smell from house is gone.

Thank you
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Have you tried a cup of water with a slice of lime in it?
    You just turn the microwave on for a few minutes with the cup of lime & water inside... it helps while cleaning microwave inside too,could possibly get rid of the burnt smell.
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2008, 08:32 PM
    I use a little vinegar with water, mic for 3 minutes. wait a couple of minutes and wipe out the microwave. It cleans it and usually gets rid of smells.

Frankie
    melloboi23 Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2008, 09:22 PM

Baking soda and water don't microwave but wipe out the microwave with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three felonies and a burnt car [ 13 Answers ]

My brand new Acura caught fire in a middle of a McDonald's parking lot while I was ordering food from the drivethru. I got out of the car and watched it burn for another five minutes until the fire department arrived and put the fire out. I immediately called the Acura dealership and reported the...

Capacitor burnt? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5yr goodman 3.5 that last night was making noises, I went to the outside unit and the fan was not working. I turned the unit off for the night and went out this morning and the wires that connect to the capacitor were melted(burnt). I will go tomorrow and get a new capacitor but my...

Burnt Rubber Smell Bryant 90+ [ 1 Answers ]

I bought this Bryant 90+ with A/C, 2 years ago. It smelled like burnt rubber coming out of all the registers. It has a filter they said only needs to be changed once a year. I have been changing it every 6 months. I took the filter out and it looked good. Since I put the filter back, it has only...

Burnt carpet [ 2 Answers ]

"What percent can i be charged on new carpet that had to be replace due to a burned in the carpet in my son's room." Teacherf, You're in the wrong area for this question.

Burnt hardrive overload [ 1 Answers ]

My hardrive was replaced due to burnt hardrive overload now its fixed and we cannot retrieve our emails or send from msn messagener coud you please advise us on how we can do so thank you tazannehillier

View more questions Search