Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandmaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Playskool pipeworks
    I am looking for 2 sets of playskool pipeworks. I would like them to be in good condition for a reasonable price, need not have original box nor instructions:[F]:D
    alanro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 05:58 PM
    I have 1 or 2 sets, still interested?
    I can come back with details.
    Alan from South Carolna.
    0x12is18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanro View Post
    I have 1 or 2 sets, still interested?
    I can come back with details.
    Alan from South Carolna.
    I am interested in obtaining Pipeworks as well. My brothers, sister and I would play with them for hours and my parents got rid of them when one brother kept hitting us with them. My 6 year old would absolutely love them.
    sillyoneto Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 12:34 PM

I have a Pipeworks set. I believe it is a model 3000. If interested, I can get you an accurate list and count of pieces.
    0x12is18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 02:08 PM
    I am still interested. A list as well as pricing would be great. Thank you. :)
    stroms00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2009, 01:31 PM
    I am VERY interested in getting more Pipeworks... my children played with them when they were young and are now grown and have kids. We do foster care for small children and I would like the Pipeworks for my grandchildren and our foster kids. Thanks
    wasilewskieva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 08:28 PM
    Hi, I have three sets of pipeworks. I believe they ar sets 1000, 2000 & 3000. There 185 pieces. There is a large assortment of each piece. They are in the colors of red, white, blue, pink & green & yellow. Tis also comes with the original manual.directs. There are enough parts here for several people to work on them together and they will have hours of fun. I am asking 349.99 + shipping. If interested you can email me back at [email protected]. Thanks a bunch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playskool PipeWorks Toy [ 33 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Playskool PipeWorks system. I have tried eBay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price If anyone has another one available. Thanks in advance.

WTB: Playskool Pipeworks. Even better if you're located in Ohio! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not married, no kids, but I really want a set of Playskool Pipeworks for my future kids. (I'm hoping to be married with kids in the next 5 years or so, but I figured it'd take me a while to find a set, so I better start searching now.) My boyfriend and I both had sets growing up and LOVED...

WANTED playskool pipeworks set [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play with the pipeworks construction set as a little girl and now, as a teacher, would like to purchase a set for my class. Please! Does anyone know where or who I can contact to purchase this? Playskool don't produce them anymore so if you have some you'd like to sell, please...

Playskool Pipeworks [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have playskool pipeworks that they would be willing to sell me? I would be forever grateful!

View more questions Search