Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprocks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Give me an example of winding up of any company because of poor knowledge management
    I want an example of poor knowledge management, because of what any organisation had winding up.

Any big issue happened because of lack of knowledge mangagement...
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 09:40 AM
    The only example I can think of is companies that always put production ahead of quality. The product might have flaws, doesn't perform well and eventually the public will quit buying it, but the company can put out 50,000 of them per shift. The company failed to achieve an acceptable balance of quality vs production.
    abhi_india009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 11:06 PM

What are the fuctions of managers
    harishiyer0903 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2011, 12:18 AM
    1) solving the problems
    2) stimulating the employees
    3) co-ordination
    4) planning the work
    5) Arranging the facilities
    6) delegating the work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig leas to plagiarism? [ 2 Answers ]

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig lead to plagiarism?

Property management company experiences [ 4 Answers ]

We have an upper class home in AZ that we have not been able to sell for 6 months. My husband and I are now thinking about renting it since we have moved to NY. Can anyone tell me the experiences that have had with renting their homes through property manager companies? I just don't want my house...

Property Management company accounting [ 2 Answers ]

My property management company manages different properties for various people. We collect rent from tenants but that rent is not considered our income because we have to pay it out to the people we manage property from. However we do take a percentage of the rent as income for our company as a...

Management company of apartment bldg refuses to prorate [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in brooklyn I signed a lease on the 4th of October and the broker said I would be prorated the following month. The reason I couldn't move in on the first is that the apartment wasn't ready. Even the day I signed the lease there were workers in there fixing the bathroom and kitchen. ...

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig leas to plagiarism? [ 1 Answers ]

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig lead to plagiarism?

View more questions Search