Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Sep 3, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    For the record here is the exact Palin quote :

But as for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does everyday? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.

Clearly she was suggesting that she would not accept the VEEP unless there were assurances tht she would have a productive role in the McCain administration;a role at least as important as the running of the state.
    I disagree. You're actually proving my point of interest. Clearly she thinks that the VP job would be a lackadazical day at the office. She's wrong. She'll have the weight of the world on her shoulders if McCain bites into one bad burrito.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 04:31 AM
    So the sole concern and responsibility she would have is to wait for the President to croak ? You just proved my point. She wants more to do than that ;and she will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction of A Bridge [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, all I need is to know how to derive an elliptical equation and a parabolic equation from the info given. Thanks in advance. A new bridge is to be constructed over the East River in New York City. The space between the supports needs to be 1050 feet; the height at the center of the...

Goats over a bridge? [ 5 Answers ]

What is a "troll" I see that tearm thrown around a lot, is it some kind of insult?

Bridge course for ms [ 1 Answers ]

Well I herd that if you are having 15 years of education that you have to take bridge course to be equivalent to 16 years of education in usa,is it true?? pl reply me soon.:rolleyes:

How to build a bridge [ 7 Answers ]

We need to build a bridge over a gulley. From edge to edge is 10.5 ft, its 10 ft. deep in the middle. It has to be 12 ft. wide and strong enough for a cement truck( for pouring a foundation) to cross. Im unsure where to begin in the planning, or are there any good websites to help?

The Bridge [ 18 Answers ]

Hello: So, you want to talk about the bridge... We've been ripped off, People! Money that should have gone into infrastructure went instead into corporate coffers. Relax wingers, I'm not going to blame Bush... Ok, never mind, YES I AM. He gets the blame because he's the one running...

View more questions Search