Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Filter for kenmore double door ice maker
    I need to find out if and where there is a filter for my kenmore double door refrigerator it is making hollow ice cubes and was told via your network of fellow handyman sources that my filter might need replacing, my question is where is it located and where can I find out if it has one?
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 05:19 PM
    K there's a few places depending on who made it for kenmore... in the back right top corner of frig side would be round... in front top frig side square... on very bottom front of frig in vent under freezer door... or where the line in the back that supplys the water to frig... in line filter... if not any of those then your model does not have one...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the cover for ice maker on door [ 1 Answers ]

Kemore Refrigerator, model 106.58587890 .The ice dispenser and ice door are broken. I have the parts list, but cannot get the cover off the front of the refrigerator door. There are two slots in the bottom that I have inserted screwdrivers in to try to pop it off, but something is still holding...

Ice maker filter [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore side by side refrigerator. The ice maker filter is leaking and I want to know if I can bypass the filter. It has quik connects and the leak is occurring there. The two plastic lines are different sizes coming to the filter. Please advise.

Kenmore Ice Maker [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator Ice Maker - The manual doesn't tell me anything about that blinking red light at the icemaker on/off switch. It's not producing ice, the water line isn't frozen, the freezer is good and cold, there is no ice jammed in the storage bin or dispenser parts. Help!

View more questions Search