Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Hotpoint Refrigerator inside temperature, what should it be?
    Hi,
    I just wanted to know what should the inside temperature of a refrigerator be. Not the freezer side.
    I recently had the defroster units replaced and since then it still doesn't seem like it is cooling properly, the temperature setting is almost max'd out but before the work is was like 7 now it is almost at the max of 9. The temperature stays around 40 to 55. It goes down in the mid 40's when it is shut all night but during the day it seems to climb up to the mid 50's.
    Thanks for any response.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Our new fridge has a readout on the door and is -l5c freezer 9c refrigerator. This the recommended temp. I give both temps because I thought it may be interesting to note what the freezer should be.
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 2, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Roughly 34 to 38 degrees F... and I would suggest looking at the back freezer wall and see if there is lots of frost build up
    pkinney12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 07:26 AM
    Comment on redskinser's post
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dripping inside refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new apartment. The frig there is decent but it leaks inside the refrigerator section. It seems that if I turn the dial up too high, my butter feezes... and if I turn it down any lower, the freezer drips into the frig. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Removing inside of door refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

I Need To Remove The Inside Panel Of A Sided-by-side Refrigerator To Work On The Water Valve Of The Indoor Water/ice System. How Do I Remove The Seal (I See No Screws Like There Used To Be)? Is It Glud On And If So How Do I Repace It When Im Finished?

View more questions Search