Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlliecolie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2006, 01:46 AM
    Under wieght puppy
    I just rescued a under weight male Chihuahua it's a puppy about 2months old and it not wanting to really eat I have been using dropper to give it formula and water but it is getting diarrhea not really bad but it looks really mucus can anyone help.:o
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2006, 03:51 AM
    Hi,
    Do you have a Vet? If not, you really, really need to take him to a Vet. Get him checked out. I would rather not give any suggestions, since he is underweight. Anything I say might hurt him, instead of helping. You need a Vet.
    Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wieght training [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 going on 15 and around 5'3 or 5'4 and as you can see I am not very tall and I heard that weight training would stunt your growth so I was wondering if you could include information on anything that would give me the same muscle without the damage to my body because my football coach is...

New Puppy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I have an eight week old dachshund puppy that I've had for three days. This moring I noticed a very small amount of blood in her stool that she passed at the very end. How serious is this? Thank you, Kelly

How to lose wieght? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I have one more problem with my life.. and that's my wieght as you know I'm 15 going on to 16 and I weigh 180 pounds... I've always been overwieght... I have a slow metabolism... I tried No carb diets, and in 1 week I lost 7 - 10 pounds but I feel really dizzy and tired and I womit a lot.. so I...

When is a puppy not a puppy anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

Our Lhasa is now 10 months old. As a puppy we have had food available pretty much at all times, but maybe he's getting past that now, and for his weight should maybe only be fed about a cup to a cup and a half of his dog meal a day. We have been using Wysong, by the way, and it seems to have a...

New Puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6yr old dog (scrappy) a kitten (tuxeda) and a cat (amber) and I just got a new 3 month old shepherd mix (kaden). Scrappy gets along fine with Kaden but my cats won't come downstairs how can I get them used to the new addition to the family? Its only been 2 days so maybe they just need time...

View more questions Search