Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomoo1200 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Torn between the two
    I've been dating this guy for a year he already had a girlfriend when I met him. He went away for 7 months I met someone else but I still love him and he still have feelings for me
    He also still have this same girlfriend I just want to know if I should let us go or just let us be:confused: :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 12:00 AM
    What's the problem, if all those feeling you speak of can't get you together, why waste time??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Torn between the 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 years old and there is this guy that the past 6 to 7 months We've been talking but he never seemed to want to be my boyfriend so it made me want him even more! Time went by and now he is in love with me but sometimes I feel I waited to long for him and now I lost interest,but I think...

Torn Paw Pad! What to do? [ 5 Answers ]

I think that Annie (Black lab 1 yr) tore her pad today at the dog park It doesn't look to bad. What should I do? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/spikeychick87/IMG_0635-Edit.jpg Can dogs get blisters? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y139/spikeychick87/IMG_0632.jpg Thanks!

Torn in two [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This will be a longish question, I apologize in advance. My boyfriend of 4 years chose to end our relationship in February. We had lived together for 2 years. After 6 weeks he contacted me, telling me he had made a terrible mistake and wanted to come "home." I said no, moving back...

I'm torn. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. We dated a short while before this and it ended because he went away to school and he thought It wouldn't work out. I was heart broken and I tried to move on by dating other people. Nine months later we started talking everyday, he came to visit every...

Torn about my ex-gf [ 7 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend about 5 months ago. We broke up mainly because she was starting a new school and would be very busy. We both still had feelings for each other, and there were some moments after the break up where we almost did get back together, but for some reason or another...

View more questions Search