Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srgindersr Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Whirlpool estate model taws700eq1 washer leaks
    Hello.

Our washer has a mild consistent leak toward the front of the washer. We seem to have a puddle on the floor towards the front of the machine after each cycle. Could somebody give me an idea what the problem might be and approx cost. Thanks a lot.
    redskinser Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Its your pump... on all wpl washers the pump is mounted on the front bottom of the washer on the motor by two clamps on front... there roughly about 40 dollars and your part # that you would need would be 3363394...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hooked up little vintage Whirlpool washer and water leaks from drain pipe! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello there! I just moved in to an apartment and got a "vintage" little washer to use. I hooked up the water lines and everything on that end works fine. When I ran a test load, all was well until the water started draining out of the washer. Water started leaking from the drain pipe and I don't...

Whirlpool Estate washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool estate heavy duty, super capacity washer that has now stopped spinning when it has large loads in it. If you have a small load it will spin entirely out, but large loads will not spin at all... I know this as I have watched with the lid open and the button depressed. Is this a...

Whirlpool Washer Model #lsq9010lw1 [ 8 Answers ]

Washer is about 3 years old. I had to change the drain hose. When I put the washer back against the wall the hose got kinked. I went out and checked my load of laundry and I could smell plastic burning. When I opened the washer it still had a little bit of water in it. I tried to put the cycle on...

View more questions Search