Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    Sorry Sheriff. I'm just not a fan of liver. I've had many people tell me that...if you just try my liver the way I make it, you'll LOVE it!! Uhmmm, nope....still liver no matter what the recipe is! ;) But I'm sure if you like it, Marta makes it great! I have no idea what kolachi is!!? Whatever it is, I'm glad you loved it all....she takes good care of you!

Yeah... she does Starby... Can't say enough... Don't really deserve her...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Math, learning, huh? Okay, Guy, if you're doing addition, subtraction, or multiplication, I can help you (maybe) for division I need a calculator. The rest is over my head and on the wall behind me. :(

Nick, how can you be none? Is that possible? Wonder what I am? Let's not use the big fancy words to try and describe ourselves, they scare the bunny. :(

Name:  Crying bunny.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  5.4 KB
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Sep 9, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Alten you always make me laugh and I guess I'm just to good=p
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    fair enough. I feel that as a math major, if I fail an alg II hw...I deserve it.

...I came home to...y'know, sit back, relax...

but I just realized I had a mountain of paperwork.

STRINGY!!! HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS?!?!

Huh? Do what Sneeze?
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:02 PM
    I'm the plucky comic relief. :)

Hi Stringer. Liver? Really? Ewwwww! I have to agree with Starby on this one, never had a liver I liked, and my mom made it often. My least favorite food though, lentils. Gag, gag, gag. :(

Sep 9, 2008, 08:04 PM
    =D you guys make me laugh
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I'm the plucky comic relief. :)

Hi Stringer. Liver? Really? Ewwwww! I have to agree with Starby on this one, never had a liver I liked, and my mom made it often. My least favorite food though, lentils. Gag, gag, gag. :(

You guys are right... I used to hate it. Even more than asparagus. Marta started making it years ago... she says that I need to eat things that will keep me here for a long time... So even though I complained (before she made it) I was amazed how good she made it taste...

So, I guess I will be here for a while... if the stress don't Kill me... lord help me... ha
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Do... this business thing.

I come home after 14 hours, and I'm... floored, then I realize I have a mountain of paperwork to do, so I do this said paperwork until about 2am... and realize that it won't ever get done... so I fall asleep...

... then start all over again, and hope to catch up on my day off... sunday
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Alty, help me here... seriously now...

The more I look at your avatar I don't think it is a wrabbit... no, it is a gerbil... right? I know I am right...
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:10 PM
    I love asparagus (smothered in hollandaise sauce). :)

You keep eating it, it's good for you and you like it, it's all good.

Too bad you can't live on chocolate, then I'd be happy. ;)

Sep 9, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Alty, help me here........seriously now...

The more I look at your avatar I don't think it is a wrabbit...no, it is a gerbil...right? I know I am right....
    It's a baby bunny :p
    Pets Expert

Stringer, it's a baby bunny, really it is, honestly. I know it's teeny, and it's ear are tucked behind it's head, but it is a bunny. If only I could turn it around to show you the powder puff tail.

Gerbils don't have big eyes like that, or cute bunny noses. ;)

You guys miss whipgirl don't you? ;)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

I think Liver is Offal too :D

Sep 9, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Liver is gross X|

Sep 9, 2008, 08:16 PM
    So does anyone have an answer to my problem
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2008, 08:17 PM
    nickeknew... what's your problem? Did I miss it?
    Pets Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Comic relief;

Name:  easter_bunnies11%5B2%5D[1].jpg
Views: 23
Size:  63.9 KB
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    do...this business thing.

I come home after 14 hours, and I'm...floored, then I realize I have a mountain of paperwork to do, so I do this said paperwork until about 2am...and realize that it won't ever get done...so I fall asleep...

...then start all over again, and hope to catch up on my day off...sunday
    Sneeze, you are an energetic, bright, ambitious person with a desire to be more... it will all come together my friend, please trust me on this.

When I started this business over 15 years ago it was the same, sometimes I was up for three days straight. Checking on accounts at night and selling during the day. (I could not do that now at my age... too much) But it does come together.

I seriously hope that you have put together a business plan. Not only the one for the bank but a more personal business plan for yourself.

1. Get it up and running with people that you can trust.

2. Take the profits and expand or open additional businesses.

3. Use your money and the banks to do this.

4. Remember all the plans you have can only come to pass with money, with money you can do what YOU want, help yourself or others. Success breads independence and confidence.

I know that you have what it takes Sneeze, I have listened to you. You are the kind of person that I would have hired to be an exec in my own company.

Yes it can be h*ll in the beginning no question... but keep driving... it gets much better... except the stress... and surprises sometimes.

Sep 9, 2008, 08:22 PM
    We took a test to find out what type of learners we are ( Kenestetic, musical, inter/intra personal, etc.) and everyone is supposed to be one but I am the first person to be none. What's wrong with me.
    Business Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 08:24 PM
    I think I see a Gerbil spinner cage in the background...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Economic gloom and doom? [ 36 Answers ]

John Lott, the author of Freedomnomics notes that in 2000, when we were in a recession, a Nexis search on the possibility of a recession from July through September yielded 1388 stories. In March this year the same search found 3,166 stories. Why do I bring this up? The main stream media...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

This has to do with a Rebuilt Engine and a Transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently installed a rebuilt engine and transmission, the engine is a 5.0L V8 (302), the transmission is an AOD (automatic overdrive). They came out of a 1979 ford thunderbird. The engine and transmission both operate at peak performance. But I am having a problem and I'm somewhat confused...

Blue screen of doom [ 2 Answers ]

hi all I have just built a PC from scraich and I am having problems with the os (WIndows XP Pro) its installs fine with new nforce drivers for the HDD but then when it asks to reboot to finish the install it just goes into a cycle of windows boot up blue screen witch I get to see for about 2...

View more questions Search