Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreamers92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Europe and france
    Does anyone know if there are fundraisers to help going over seas to learn. Our daughter was invited by People to People Organization to go to Europe and France next summer for 18 days to learn about history and lives of the people there.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2008, 02:17 PM
    You could take out a private loan, but People to People also provide loans and scholarships. Depending on her age, she could maybe work part-time towards it, take on babysitting jobs, etc. to help defray some of the costs.
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Sep 27, 2008, 09:52 PM

I personally studied abroad in Costa Rica and I downloaded a fundraising rubric worksheet from the web and kind of like a resume on word where you just put in your own info. You could write 2 paragraphs one about what she hopes to accomplish and the other talking about the People to People organization and its credibilty and its website info. I then sent mine to family and friends asking for small donations. It should determination and hardwork and I got lots of small donations which really helped out. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a job in Europe [ 19 Answers ]

I want to work in Europe, how can I get there? Please help

How Do I Get A Job In Europe ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm Evani, Indonesian. I'm have interest to work abroad. How do I find for any available job. And how do I apply it? Thanks

Igaming job in Europe [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone want to get in the igaming industry and work in europe?

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

View more questions Search