Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BASSOCO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 12:12 PM
    How more time do I have to wait?
    My brother applied for me in October of 1995 I was accepted in January 10 1996 how much more time do I have to wait?for my residency?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Your question has been answered here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...ng-255404.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the employer wait to issue a check for a late time sheet until the next regular p [ 3 Answers ]

A small corporation doing carpentry has employees who work for it. The employees are out in the field, there is not office for employees. Time sheets for the prior week are due Monday morning following the week. They can be given to a field supervisor when one is there, or faxed or emailed to the...

Boyfriend wants time (no deadline),asked me not to wait, while he fig his hectic work [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to think. The last time we talked, he suddenly told me he really need some time alone. The day before, we just had a nice night out. Fact is, he's always really busy at work, and he hardly have anytime for me. I'm okay with that, except that at last time on the phone, he...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

View more questions Search