Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajan Adhikari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 09:14 AM
    How can I increase my height?
    I am a boy of 24 years. My weight is 51 K.g and my height is just 5.1Ft. I feel very embarrassed and this is depriving me off many chances. I want to have my height increased. I have also tried a product called Hi-Grow height increaser but it was totally useless. But I want to increase my height anyhow. Please help me.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 09:11 PM
    The way to get taller is to grow more. This is only something that is controlled by nature. You could already be as tall as you'll get, but you might have a growth spurt ahead. How tall are your parents?
    Vision Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Learn to love yourself.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 05:53 AM
    I wish I could give some of my height to you. I am 5'7 and wished I was shorter. Sorry but there's no magic pill that will make you get taller and you saw that for yourself. Don't waste any more money on these products.

Also, there's no reason to be embrassed about your height. Being short doesn't take away from the person that you are.
    growtaller Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajan Adhikari View Post
    I am a boy of 24 years. My weight is 51 K.g and my height is just 5.1Ft. I feel very embarassed and this is depriving me off many chances. I want to have my height increased. I have also tried a product called Hi-Grow height increaser but it was totally useless. But I want to increase my height anyhow. Please help me.
    There is an easy and safe way to increase height within a short period.The results depend on the effort and dedication of each one.
    Stretching is not enough. You need a formula that combines good nutrition, exercises and the right supplement, such as GFV, which is a combination of the amino acids you need.
    Growth-FlexV® Pro System is a unique program for people with height issues. It is the best solution in the market for the deeply desired growth hormone stimulation. The goal of the Growth-FlexV® Pro System is to improve the quality of life, energy, activity levels and general welfare and happiness.

People who undergo this system feel from the very first days the benefits of an improved muscle tone, bone density and in short period actual height increase. There are no secrets here: only natural elements and ingredients, years of research by a dynamic scientific team with a stringent discipline in preserving consistent quality. This is a system followed by athletes and models all over the world. You can get taller and increase your lean muscle mass, following a complementary nutrition program that will help you grow taller and increase your weight proportionally!

For additional information check http://growth-flexv.com
    justice213 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2009, 11:10 PM

I laugh at you growtaller... grow taller is just some spam user that is the stupidest I have ever herd. If that was true that product name would be huge and everyone would be buying it. He wouldn't have to spam it over the internet. That growtaller user is a joke don't waste your money. I'm only 5,7 5,8 sometimes it bugs me to being a male and all but who cares. Look and hollyfield,mayweather and all kinds of ultimate althetes they are short and have been successful in many ways and get all the babes haha.the only way to get taller un natrual is through surgery where they stretch you out at the knees and is probably the most painful surgey you could get. I read an article on a guy that got it and he couldn't even walk for weeks he couldn't even move his leg with out screaming he was in such pain. Also some people hit different growth sperts at different ages.

Be confident don't let your hight bring you down. With confidence you can be 7 feet tall!!
    Vision Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 11:16 PM

You can click on the report inappropriate post button.

Evander Holyfield is 6'2", that's not short ((assuming that's who you were talking about)).
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jun 18, 2009, 02:50 PM

24? Isn't 21 the end of growing? I guess now all you can do is drink milk, eat good, and exercise to promote healthy bones. You can't grow after 21.
    Vision Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by survivorboi View Post
    24? Isn't 21 the end of growing? I guess now all you can do is drink milk, eat good, and exercise to promote healthy bones. You can't grow after 21.
    First you ask if its possible, then state it as fact. You can Google it. There are various answers on the subject. Many on your side, many on mine. So please don't tell him he can't grow after 21. You don't know that. I've known men that grew after 21. It has a lot to do with your genes. Ask your father when he stopped growing, and if he remembers what age his last growth spurt was.
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jun 24, 2009, 06:47 PM

Sorry for the misleading information.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2009, 11:44 PM

The only way to grow taller is through surgery as justice213 said. If you see soccer Lionel Messi had to go through that procedure and grew taller. Also, its because of your genes but its also difficult for someone to grow after they are like 20 or 21.
    lennyann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 05:44 AM
    Many people believe that a balanced diet plan helps only in improving the general health of a person and it has nothing to do with height. But if you also think like that you are really mistaken. You have to understand the fact that a balanced diet gives everything to your body for its proper and timely development. This can also help to increase your height. There are some grow taller 4 reviews implemented on increasing your height.
    jain_abhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Hi Friend My Name Is Abhishek and just want to suggest you to Run 2 km everyday and hang yourself 15 min per day and pull bicycle 1 km daily you will be able to cange yourself with in 2 or 3 months becoz I'm doing this on my own and I am getting progress in my life no one suggest me for this but I found this on my own and my height was 5,5 and now I got 5,6 and want to increse 1 more inch and I am sure one day I will so please follw me and be positive for this and don't spent your money in any product OK byeee friend.
    peace30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Hey I'm 21 and I have increased 1 inch within 4 last months. I'm 5'4 now. :\ You still can increase your height .Just follow the following steps which helped me a lot and I'm still doing it.

1.keep faith in God
    2.hang on a bar for 6 minutes a day followed by some stretching exercise
    3.skipping rope 1500 a day
    4.a lot of water
    5.3 eggs and 2 glasses of milk
    shofikur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 05:51 PM
    Eat milk and egg everyday
    gaurav22 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 01:59 AM
    Go to this link. Below.

Increase Height After 20 - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

Height increase [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20, female and just 4' 11 tall. Please advice me any height increasing products that would help me. Thank you.

How to increase height [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest. Regards, Atulghz_fine

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search