Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 2, 2006, 10:35 AM
    MS Word - Display file location
    Currently I have Word set to display the file location at the bottom of the page... but now I forget how I set that, and can't find it in help.

Can someone remind me how to set this and turn it off and on?

Thanks!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 2, 2006, 10:43 AM
    You probably set up a footer in Normal.Dot and inserted the doc name into the footer. Just remove the footer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing Previously opened document Word File Menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having a question. Normally when we open a word document and select the File Menu, then we come across all previously opened (about 4) word files. Now I want to remove those existing files which show up when we start a word document. I know how to overwrite it, by opening a few other...

Insert -> Local File option not working in Word 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm having trouble getting my Insert -> Local File option to work in Word. When I click on it, the Select File window does not pop up. In Fact it doesn't do anything, except for a quick hourglass then back to Normal cursor. I'm using Office 2000 which is running off the...

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search