Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucelm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?
    Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2008, 05:37 AM
    I switched to Verizon from Cingular back in November and got the lowest plan. Had no problems with it, but found that I always went over on minutes. I've since bumped it up to the second lowest plan (I think its about $70 something per month) and have yet to go over on minutes. The whole free nights and weekends thing works well.

You'll have to add the extras, but it's a great carrier.

I have the Juke phone and adore it. I am constantly getting comments on how small it is or "is that your PHONE?" Its great for music and is small - easy to carry.
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 05:52 AM
    As for the plan go into a store and they will be happy to help you. For a phone it depends how much you want to pay. For $200 you can get the dare or for $150 you can get the new titanium voyager (this is what I have it is AMAZING) or for $100 you can get the Chocolate 3 or for free you can get either the Chocolate 2 or the Juke.
    I would personally recommend the voyager but that's just me!
    Hope this helped!
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 2, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I have a verizon account and had no problems so far.I had the account for a little over 4 years now.I just renewed my contract and got the voyager lg phone and I am really happy with it. It has the typeing pad and a larger screen than most of the other phones.This was the same phone that almost every verizon sales person had in the store.They are the ones that recommended the voyager to me.
    mamasu2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 03:41 AM
    Verizon Wireless has got the best network, hands down.
    I worked customer care for over 7 years and even though I do not work for them anymore, I do have the service.
    To answer your question, though, it is true, it depends on what you want for a phone?
    Go to the website and check them out, also though, you want to do some serious research on the phones and remember that none of the companies make the phones, so go to Cnet.com and check out the phones.
    Hope this helps, it is better to go to the store to check them out, but remember those folks just sell and they will sell you the highest plan etc they can and just remember the more high tech the phone is, you will be paying more for the services.
    Hope this helps.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Just got my cousin the Samsung glyde... it's like the voyager... a touch screen phone slider, but it's much smaller. She seems to like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

My cell phone got wet [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know if there is a way to get pics off a wet cell phone, it comes on and makes call but I can't see the screen very well its real dark, the memory is still there

Cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

How do I retrieve a message on voice mail that was not deleted? It simply vanished. It was not deleted.

Cheapest cell phone plan [ 4 Answers ]

What is the cheapest cell phone plan for 1 person?

CHanged verizon cell phone number [ 1 Answers ]

How to find someone's changed cell phone number

View more questions Search