Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peaceseeker811 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 06:38 PM
    Finding Proper Information on the Web
    i
    granmaboat Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Jan 19, 2008, 12:49 PM
    There are several sites you can check out where you can learn different philosophies and there by find your own. Is this what you are looking for? Or for someone lese to do your "leg" work.
    Try entering words like: Kybalion, Kabbala, Koran, Rosicrucian's or people like Thomson Jay Hudson, Bulwer and zanoni, Herbert Spiner, even Sylvia Brown has a philosophy she is ever so kind to impart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper wire sizing? [ 3 Answers ]

We are re-routing the supply line to our pump house, where there is an extension panel with 30A 220V (pump controller) and 15A & 20A 110V breakers. It's about a 60' run from the 200A main service in the house, being placed in conduit 2' underground. The wire in place is newer 10 gauge solid copper....

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

Proper way to go about courthouse /church wedding [ 6 Answers ]

What is the proper why to approach this my daughter has decided to marry her soilder at the courthouse in order to be able to go with him to germany.But would like to have a wedding ceremony for family and friends next year.Is this common or will be think wrong of her

Proper venting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Experts, My son and I are doing the new DWV system for our house. I have a lot of experience in doing plumbing so I'm not a novice, but I do need to make sure I am doing the venting properly (I know the vent is just as important as the drain lines) as I haven't done anything quite this...

View more questions Search