Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mooredd54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Office buildings cleaning cost per sq ft
    Hello,

I have been in the cleaning business for 15 years and now I am adding office buildings to my list of cleaning. I like to know how much is the average cost per sq ft for cleaning buildings. The office area I am looking at is approx 1200 sq ft with 5 offices, and one lobby area. I will be just doing general cleaning of hi/low dusting, mopping, and emptying trash. This work will be done just one day a week.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 31, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Mooredd54 there are numerous threads here with tons of information about pricing office cleaning. Please take a moment to peruse them and I am sure that you will gather a lot of valuable information.

Good luck, if you do not find what you are looking for then please come back and I will be glad to help, let me know.

Stringer
    nekiac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 11:20 PM
    What is the price for general office cleaning per square foot
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nekiac View Post
    what is the price for general office cleaning per square foot
    You are, per the rules, to start your own thread when you have a question, not use someone else's question thread.

However see my response above...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a office cleaning license [ 8 Answers ]

I want to start a cleaning business and would like to get info about getting licensed and bonded. Ive been all over the internet but there is never a direct answer. What site or who do I call for a license?:)

Office cleaning licence [ 3 Answers ]

How do get I office cleanig licence?

Office cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I just decided to start my own office cleaning business, I was wondering how I go about getting licensed and bonded.

Office cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to start a office cleaning business. I just don't know where to begin. What I should charge. What I need do.

Office cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

1. How do I get started? 2. how do I get clients? 3. how do I determine pricing for job? 4. how to bid? 5. what business forms do I need? 6. how do I apply for small minority business grant?

View more questions Search